• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Iganatz' massive SA/BA sale.
14 14

1,115 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2021 at 6:07 PM, grebal said:
  Hide contents

Enter the Dragon, and Rocky/Rocky II/Predator (duh).

Not trying for any freebies or anything, just a trivia junkie.

Fail. “Starring Carl Weathers”. Only one movie fits that bill. Action Jackson! Or I’m wrong. Thought I saw starring. 

Edited by ThothAmon

On 7/28/2021 at 4:56 PM, iganatz said:

No one claimed the first freebie - If you've never read Time Warp, it's more than worth your while - great sci-fi and two Ditko stories to boot.  If you claimed lots 001-009 and can name a Carl Weathers movie from 1964-1984 it's yours.

Predator

On 7/28/2021 at 6:09 PM, ThothAmon said:

Fail. “Starring Carl Weathers”. Only one movie fits that bill. Action Jackson!

To be fair, you're assuming that "starring" intimates that I'm looking for the lead actor.  I would have taken anything that he was in prior to 1984.  That being said, ACTION JACKSON is the single best answer to this question.  PS, no one's claimed that one yet so you're SPOILING.

On 7/28/2021 at 6:09 PM, ThothAmon said:

Take please. 

Lot 19, Forbidden Tales/Dark Mansion lot is yours, thanks! And you're getting the two Shadow readers as well due to your correct (and best) answer ENTER THE DRAGON.

XtraWinnerHellCat.thumb.jpg.42b5ea342a08f31d18a3c4b84cd72e32.jpg

On 7/28/2021 at 5:56 PM, iganatz said:

No one claimed the first freebie - If you've never read Time Warp, it's more than worth your while - great sci-fi and two Ditko stories to boot.  If you claimed lots 001-009 and can name a Carl Weathers movie from 1964-1984 it's yours.

Rocky 2