• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GSX1, FF2, Avengers2, IH181 *Last bump with price reductions* CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

Alllriighhhtt, Gang.  One more try :wishluck:

It's been a long time since I've sold anything on the boards (2016, from my last inbox messages), but hopefully I'm remembered by someone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I've been selling on The Bay since 2004 under Myapartmentisgross with 1,300+ feedback.  

Normal rules apply: 

No HoS ding dongs and if you're new to the board, I'll need some references.

Paypal G&S is swell.

Will ship fully insured and bullet-proof for $20 anywhere in the U.S.  If you buy more than one, shipping is on me, baby.  International is iffy but message me and hopefully we can work something out.  

Returns are accepted if there's some glaring thing I missed in describing these within 14 days.  Otherwise - you bought, you keep it :x.  

Happy to take offers!

Edited by Beastfeast

Avengers 2 CGC 7.5 OW/W Last two sales were $2,160 and $1,733.  Split the diff? $1,945  $1,800 $1,600  & Free Shipping

There is a light, swooping scratch on the front of the slab.  You can see it start in the green arrow and angle down toward Thor.  

Assume it's been pressed.

DBl0aQ1.jpg

iagqET9.jpg

3x9lb93.jpg

Edited by Beastfeast
Price Drop

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 4.5 SS Herb Trimpe OW/W 90 Day is $4,278 and this book has NOT been cleaned or pressed.  Definite room for a bump.  $4,300 $4,200 $4,000 & Free shipping.

Light scratch on the "4.5" but it's small.  SOLD

SJuGC2z.jpg

iMntUk7.jpg

W3t2b59.jpg

Edited by Beastfeast
Additional info