• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cannot fine Graders Notes when using a Certification Service Company ?

4 posts in this topic

Hi All;

I just got back my First Ever batch of books ... I used a Certification Service Company at a Comic Con to send them to the CGC ... I looked for Graders Notes on my books & cannot find them ... my name is on the Certification Service Company Receipt for the books, but all my books do not come up under My Account - when I punch in their Numbers on the CGC website, I just get the Data that is on the paper Title banner in the slabs of my books (ie; the Grade, Title of the Book etc)... what is happening here? How can I get Graders Notes on these? thanks

it sounds like the books were subbed on the company's account and not yours as only the account holder can access free notes

even though they gave you a receipt the actual books may be on their account #  

This is why you submit under your own account. You can track them the whole way through the process and get the grader notes. Email your submitter and ask for them to send you the Grader Notes....Be advised not many Modern graded 9.2 and above get grader notes now a days.