• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Danielle/NerdyGirlComics/Filter81 Scamming People with Market Manipulation?
6 6

139 posts in this topic

And who could forget the classiest photo ever taken, the photo of him on the toilet with a copy of AF15? I know that screams 'a guy with class, a guy you want handling books you want to buy'. 

Oh no wait, it's the complete opposite. It's completely gross and lacking any iota of class. Who takes a photo of themselves on the toilet, for goodness sake? 

Newbies like me are confused.

Kind of. 

I lurked for about 4 years until finally posting and participating. The name rings a bell. Some kind of lame-o, right?

On 8/3/2021 at 9:49 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

And who could forget the classiest photo ever taken, the photo of him on the toilet with a copy of AF15? I know that screams 'a guy with class, a guy you want handling books you want to buy'. 

-a guy you want advising Overstreet.  An all around guy you'd want to introduce to fiends and family.

On 8/3/2021 at 11:49 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Oh no wait, it's the complete opposite. It's completely gross and lacking any iota of class. Who takes a photo of themselves on the toilet, for goodness sake? 

20210728_120605.jpg.f4c7d3753119e7462b2ccecb63e2073a.jpg