• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

raw g.a., many peds, f.s.---strange tales 135 added, 10% price drops--CLOSED
5 5

55 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  returns will be accepted, just let me know w/in 3 days of delivery of book.  s/h $12 domestic, we'll figure out a foreign mailout   p.p. will do it.

first up. 8.5'ish boy comics 32, cookeville ped.  o/w pages.   the cookeville ped is now recognized by cgc.

gpa zero help; guide would be @$265.   let's say $225 here.  SOLD!

boy32.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

jumbo 44.  i had kept this one when i liquidated the 21-50 part of the run, cuz it's slightly out-of-register, and i have that little pile of such books, but it isn't wacky enough for how i like 'em, so here it is.

7.5'ish book, c/ow pages.   a 7.0 sold for $457 in april.  let's say that exact price, in case it's more 7.0 than 7.5.

jumbo44.jpg

ohio copy of kid eternity 5.  there is a little soft bend at bottom center of cover that doesn't show.   too lazy to send in for a press, but possible 9.4 if that happened.  9.0 now, white pages.   let's say $275.  SOLD!

kideternity5.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

On 8/3/2021 at 10:07 AM, Straw-Man said:

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  returns will be accepted, just let me know w/in 3 days of delivery of book.  s/h $12 domestic, we'll figure out a foreign mailout   p.p. will do it.

first up. 8.5'ish boy comics 32, cookeville ped.  o/w pages.   the cookeville ped is now recognized by cgc.

gpa zero help; guide would be @$265.   let's say $225 here.

boy32.jpg

Take 

On 8/3/2021 at 9:28 AM, Eddy707 said:

I’ll take it. 

Nice grab! I was dithering about taking it. Not in my normal collection wheelhouse but I love that cover and the fact it's a ped doesn't hurt. :) 

here is one of the most notorious books out there, exposed 2.   very rarely seen, much less traded.   check out the story of giggling killer, pages 27-33 in link below.  just amazing.   low-grade beater, but a beast to find. $300.  SOLD!

https://comicbookplus.com/?dlid=40611

exposed2.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

On 8/3/2021 at 10:34 AM, Straw-Man said:

cool little romance #1 issue that i bought for the metallic silver inking.  vg-ish, but with nice o/w pages.  $50.

ll1.jpg

Take 

Very cool and unique cover for a GA book