• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spiderman

4 posts in this topic

Sent this book in for reholder. Got a deal on one that had a damaged edge.
Really glad it only took about 6-8 weeks but I have a question.
They did not list the 9.6 grade in the Certification information below.

Title
Amazing Spider-Man
Issue
Issue Date
4/92
Issue Year
Publisher
Marvel Comics
Grade
Grade Date
10/27/2017
Grade Category
Modern
Art Comments
David Michelinie story
Mark Bagley & Randy Emberlin cover & art
Key Comments
1st full appearance of Carnage
(Cletus Kasady).
Edited by cklamer

• Administrator

Hi, thanks for your message.  On reholders you have to check the original certification number from the label and not the new reholder submission number.  If you pull up that original number on the certification lookup you should see the grade info.

Thanks!

On 8/4/2021 at 9:08 AM, cklamer said:

I know this shipped I know you have no control over FedEx but what the heck is going on.

It left Palmetto, went to Ocala, left Ocala, went to Fort Meyers?, Left Fort Meyers went back to Ocala. It was supposed to arrive here yesterday. GEEZ!

On 8/6/2021 at 7:24 AM, cklamer said:

I know this shipped I know you have no control over FedEx but what the heck is going on.

It left Palmetto, went to Ocala, left Ocala, went to Fort Meyers?, Left Fort Meyers went back to Ocala. It was supposed to arrive here yesterday. GEEZ!

I had to use the board's search tool for "Ocala" and found your post. How long did your FedEx shipment take to arrive? How long did it stay in Ocala? I ask because a few books of mine currently seem stuck in Ocala FedEx. Thanks.