• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The super awesome sale - Star Wars, Spider-Man, keys, not keys, bronze, modern, others
3 3

6 posts in this topic

Hello, this is my next comic book sale, featuring some CGC slabs and raw books I'd like to sell off to another prized owner.  All of these books have been stored for many moons in a dark, dry basement in what's called a comic book long box.  I realized that I have more boxes than I originally thought.  I've sold here a few times before, and I've heard buyers say my sales are "good", "nice", and "okay."  I will try to strive for the same level of excellence for this sale.

I accept returns and complaints but I don't pay return shipping.

I request payment within 2-3 days of the invoice sending, and I accept Paypal.  I don't accept GooseMo, BiteCoin, loose change, or best wishes.

All my slabs are $15.50 dollars shipped via the trustworthy USPS.  I could probably fit 2 in a box but will need extra room for any more extravagant spending, so we'll have to work out shipping at cost (weight).  1 to 4 raw books (regular books, not fat ones) are a measly 9 dollars in a luxurious Gemini Shipper, and additional books are shipped at cost (weight).  Shipping is to the USA.  Shipping to Canada is by weight.  I'm sure we can work out shipping.

Here is my kudos thread with an amazing amount of feedback from all my buyers.

Please realize that I am here to help you buy books and cart home deals, so do not be afraid to send offers.  I will happily answer you as soon as possible and I will try not to shatter your dreams.  Thanks.

BTW, every single book or set comes with a free story.

Edited by Falcon760

Spider-Man #212 CGC slabbed 9.8 - 1st appearance of Hydro-Man

Price = $353 USA dollars

Story = I bought this book around the time Hydro-Man was rumored to appear in the last Spider-Man movie.  I immediately purchased the best one and I immediately regretted it.  Please help me get over this horrible incident.  Please post a take if you want this book.  Thanks.

asm212.JPG.8ad414ce967809668dfca629a42118b2.JPG

Captain 3-D #1 CGC 7.5 - key golden age issue, 1st appearance Captain 3-D.  Comes with 3-D glasses and is complete.

Price = $60 USA dollars

Story = I bought this book at some point during the 80s, when I bought it in a set with some other books from Dell.  It sat in a comic box untouched for many, many years.  I thought it was in great condition for being published in the 50s.  The CGC grade disappointed and depressed me for months.  Can you help me feel better?  Please post a claim to take it off my hands.  Thanks.

cap1.JPG.e528802f62dc5d1e19a9285a76421710.JPG

Issue has 3-D glasses intact.  In fact, there are TWO pairs included.  Both are still in the book.

cap2.thumb.JPG.caede79a4cbdd65fd09dc4c86fca8bdc.JPG

Star Wars #40 CGC 9.4 - key 1st appearance of the Rogue Squadron (band of rebels)

Price - $80 USA dollars

Story = I bought this comic at a busy comic con before comic cons were cool.  I think this was one of those I bought out of the back issue bin.  They used to have comic cons at the American Legion near me and at other dusty, old places with bad lighting.  Please help take this one home.  Post a claim and its yours.

1723570779_starwars40.JPG.ddacbbf27748ef257650be3ebf02e2fc.JPG

Check this picture out below.  It's the back.  Pretty awesome.

starwars40a.JPG.a3a958f62298cc6396a5a08f8a1cd8be.JPG

Star Wars Rogue Squadron #1 CGC 9.0  - 1st of 4

Price = $55 USA dollars

Story = I bought this comic when it first came out.  This comic is from a company called Dark Horse.  I liked the Dark Horse Star Wars comics a lot and bought a lot of the early ones, which is why I have so many stupid Star Wars comics.  Now you know.  Please post a claim and take this one off my hands before I buy more.  Please post.  Thanks.

xwing3.JPG.95b4e5188e9d8d9cebae85d76f6ed2df.JPG

Death of Wolverine #1, the other #1, and #2

Price = $30 dollars

Story = So this friend of mine likes this guy Wolverine I've heard about and he was really enthused that this story was coming out.  I'm not sure what it's about.  I think Wolverine dies.  My friend bought the whole wall of Death of Wolverine issues, and shoved some of them into my hands.  They have been storage since then.  Please help take these home.  Post a claim.  Thanks.

wolv1.JPG.c5980d8aacd7824aee6e11fb28bbf012.JPG

wolv2.JPG.301318273abbf0c470c5c9367f182610.JPG     wolv3.JPG.cdd60c21d0d6e2cf68d90fbb71edf18e.JPG

wolv4.JPG.65aee0e7e8af39e3572e4a2b8e8254e3.JPG

wolv5.JPG.a52fa8cdc3c0c61ebad56f0252aa5c2d.JPG

wolv7.JPG.1f229ded4ea75267b9307d314ddb5558.JPG