• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what the hell happened?

4 posts in this topic

sorry, don't mean to start another post on this subject, but Ive been away from collecting and these boards for about 10 months. Now that Im back, I see this huge trimming scandal. Ive only seen the later posts and threads, and am lost. Can someone guide me to the original thread that was started for this so I can understand how this started.

What happened is a two bit con artist named Jason Ewert has been trimmin and restorin comics left and right and some of this stuff got by the cgc graders only that this has finally come to light and now we're coming down on that two bit camel a$$$ed punk but to git 'im.

What happened is a two bit con artist named Jason Ewert has been trimmin and restorin comics left and right and some of this stuff got by the cgc graders only that this has finally come to light and now we're coming down on that two bit camel a$$$ed punk but to git 'im.

Thanks for that eloquent post. 27_laughing.gif