• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden age DC original owner books for sale. ** closed **
6 6

146 posts in this topic

That's going to be it for listings for a while. I'll send out invoices tonight. Thank you to everyone who made a purchase!

In the mean time, I'm going to discount everything that's left 15% before I move these elsewhere. 

Wonder Woman 98 3.5 ow pages.  $1100.00  SOLD!

Nice presenting copy with strong color and gloss. Looks much nicer than the technical grade. Pencil name on cover. 2 inch spine split at the top and a similar sized one at the bottom. Someone also did some homework on the last interior page. See pics. No tape or restoration. Origin issue!

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

Edited by Electron

Wonder Woman 37 4.0 cr/ow pages.  $1850.00

Cover and centerfold are attached. The bottom staple is detached on the front side of the cover however, with tears there as well. The first four pages have some stains in the margin. Otherwise just general wear associated with the grade. No tape or restoration. First Circe.

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

On 9/6/2021 at 10:38 AM, Electron said:

Wonder Woman 98 3.5 ow pages.  $1100.00

Nice presenting copy with strong color and gloss. Looks much nicer than the technical grade. Pencil name on cover. 2 inch spine split at the top and a similar sized one at the bottom. Someone also did some homework on the last interior page. See pics. No tape or restoration. Origin issue!

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

:takeit: