• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 1st Print / Gobbledygook #1,2

21 posts in this topic

Get in line buddy.... makepoint.gif I've your looking for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 1st Print

WIth the right amount of money..the line gets a lot shorter smile.gif.

I guess the question should be, what grades are you looking for and how many limbs are you willing to sacrifice to procure these insane.gif?!?

k

Gobbledygook #1 and #2 will be extremely tough as they were issued in a very small print run and beware of counterfeit copies. You can see the cover to Gobbledygook #1 in The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide #35 on page 1049.

Get in line buddy.... makepoint.gif I've your looking for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 1st Print

I guess the question should be, what grades are you looking for and how many limbs are you willing to sacrifice to procure these insane.gif?!?

k

Dude, its not like I'm poor...

Gobbledygook #1 and #2 will be extremely tough as they were issued in a very small print run and beware of counterfeit copies. You can see the cover to Gobbledygook #1 in The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide #35 on page 1049.

I had heard that they had been counterfeited as well. I'll check out that OS guide when I get out of the lab - Thanks!

k

So, what grade are you looking for?

k

I never implied that you were poor, my friend. confused-smiley-013.gif. In fact, based on past conversations, I believe the opposite to be true thumbsup2.gif. It's just that these books are SO hard to come by, true TMNT collectors hold onto them for dear life because they are most likely GRAILS in their collections. Even though they are Copper/Modern, whatever you will call them, they are really, really tough to get even WITH having the Benji's to spend frustrated.gif

k

I never implied that you were poor, my friend. confused-smiley-013.gif. In fact, based on past conversations, I believe the opposite to be true thumbsup2.gif. It's just that these books are SO hard to come by, true TMNT collectors hold onto them for dear life because they are most likely GRAILS in their collections. Even though they are Copper/Modern, whatever you will call them, they are really, really tough to get even WITH having the Benji's to spend frustrated.gif

I gotcha smile.gif - I thought I was being called out...sorry about that. I was poor once, and I never want to go back...

Honestly, anything over fine, and I would prefer CGC graded stuff. I konw this stuff is pretty hard to come by, so I'm not too picky.

I'd take a lower grade than that too (on the TMNT #1, but especially on the Gobbledygook 1 and 2's or the variant for TMNT #3). If you've got something, lemme know. Thanks! - Keith

I assume these copies are counterfeit since thay are signed and numbered per Overstreet. Anyone know what they usually sell for?

gobbledy.jpg

I was informed that the covers were black and white on the original 50.

That deep yellow means counterfeit, and a pair just sold on eBay for over $1400 893whatthe.gif