• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Robert Jordan's THE WHEEL OF TIME on Amazon Prime (2021)
3 3

52 posts in this topic

Love the direction of the season. The fight scenes are horrendous though. Cant stay wide on a sequence for more than a second, herky jerky back and forth. Hate that, like the first Bourne times a thousand.  Almost a complete deal breaker.

Hopefully the battle scenes they have teased for episodes 7 & 8 where Rand goes half Dragon will be as cool as they seem like they could be. It was awesome seeing him channel like crazy and control it in the latest episode. Does he keep getting more powerful in the books?

I will say that the battle between the Aes Sedai/Chanellers and Trollocs/Fades between the Gap and the city during episode 8 of season 1 was an epic scene. Maybe the saved the bulk of the budget for battles in episodes 7 & 8 this season. :wishluck:

On 9/26/2023 at 11:40 AM, Crimebuster said:

I thought season 1 was pretty bad. 

Season 2 has been dramatically better. The show has gone from bad to something I look forward to every week. 

Maybe, I'll give the show a second try.

Do it. I am at the point now where I really wish they had Season 3 done and ready to drop. Things are building nicely for the wars to begin. It also looks like Rand will stop being a pansy and start to use his power. Based on the previews for episode 7 or 8, he is about to start taking out bad guys..................

Episode 8 was a fantastic finale to Season 2. It is too bad that they did not stretch it out another episode, but it does set things up nicely for Season 3. This show really hit its stride this season with character and plot development. Too bad we have to wait so long for the next season.

On 10/7/2023 at 7:53 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Watched the season finale last night - great episode. One question:

• What did Lanfear say at the very end of the episode?

I think it was a warning for Rand?

If the show follows the books, it should be for the Forsaken as she screws them over in the end from what I have read.