• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholders for “ cracked, scratched, or already encapsulated treasuresI “

4 posts in this topic

So I’m currently  collecting R. Crumb magazine, covers, and artwork ,, 

their some really premium expensive ones I need, but lots of  variants and issues that I also want  . 

I recently bought few slabs on eBay and have few minor problems . .  🤷‍♀️

My arcade the comics revue#1  just arrived and it’s  cracked .. the magazine needed a home, I’m little hesitant about buying the rest of the collection but will let the seller know this way I can receive credit toward the purchase of his collection , and wanna see what I can do for my new comic book . 

also my prized possesion!   el perfecto #nn is clean nice in between  the magazine and in between the mag their is a pearlescent aberration that I’m afraid that it’s acid or sort of blemish causing substance    . 

and finally my favorite slab  has light scratches only noticeable when flanked really  close range with bright white light and magnifying scope or lupe  I was told to use German polywatch plastic polish and that would fix the light scratches on plastic surfaces and have it looking smooth 

❄️🌟 cheers everyone !!!! Happy collecting I guess I will post progress on these , I’ve spent $700 on these alone . Considering shipping and taxes.

And  orderd new cgc bags ! Just now I want to make sure their perfect before their bagged again 

😂💗image.png.d4705d0acc518be82df115714bcadef2.png

I’m searching  for XYZ comics all printings, variants, and editions  I noticed great sales on eBay I’m saving up 

84512DE2-F2C0-47BA-961F-1148E0D1A6B0.jpeg

2182C098-0036-4897-9BBA-FB758C832748.jpeg

3051D908-DFAA-4AB3-981B-59B41071C518.jpeg

This is what I’m gonna Mail .. first order ok first package I will submit .. I was unable to make th order using the form for the reholder,  I was unable to see the price on that , 

if possible , the “minor problem” is so unnoticeable from regular perspectives their might be another remedies such as special CGC fix. Please tell me your advice I like the high grade and condition I found these precious relics and I don’t want to risk ruining their precious encapsulated condition, I will accept them as they are .. but I do wish to speak to the professional about these , this is how I have my books for submission  . Gonna include this order I had planned on shipping along with 40 other comics but these are my priority  please 👁‍🗨🌟 especially my first edition r. Crumb hippie era magazines please I paid premium for the state their in and I want to preserve their desirability

54228E17-197B-49D3-9328-6B104461A254.jpeg

C8B39BAB-384F-4F98-BD08-F4D2FAD25B43.jpeg

Edited by flugazi
Had my address and acc number on the pic 🤦‍♂️