• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 6th annual Tax Man sales thread
13 13

105 posts in this topic

Swamp Thing Annual #5 CGC 9.2 s/s John Totleben with sketch - $850  SOLD! to PhantomEwan

One of my last books with a Totleben sketch/remark.  You'll never get these again as he's legally blind and no longer sketches.

stann5.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 9/9/2021 at 4:06 PM, alwaysbronze said:

"There are less than 7 CGC signature series out there to authenticate his signature.  All in black hole collections."

really, there are only 7 CGC signature series with mazzuccelli? i thought there was more.

@comix4fun

Chirs Caira, can you confirm for me?  I feel like the number was 7 Mazz s/s books before the lock. 

On 9/9/2021 at 4:21 PM, Rich_Henn said:

@comix4fun

Chirs Caira, can you confirm for me?  I feel like the number was 7 Mazz s/s books before the lock. 

are you just counting books that chris got done? cause i bought some from carlos (gothamcentral i think), after the signing. so maybe there’s more than you thought? sorry, don’t mean to derail your sales thread rich. maybe we can discuss in the signature forum

Edited by alwaysbronze

On 9/5/2021 at 5:51 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Sensational She-Hulk #1 CGC 9.8 - $325

shehulk1.jpg

On 9/5/2021 at 5:52 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Sensational She-Hulk #34 CGC 9.8 - $300

shehulk34.jpg

On 9/5/2021 at 5:56 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Sensational She-Hulk #40 CGC 9.8 - $850

shehulk40.jpg

On 9/5/2021 at 5:59 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Sensational She-Hulk #43 CGC 9.8 - $325