• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 6th annual Tax Man sales thread
13 13

105 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2021 at 3:21 PM, Rich_Henn said:

@comix4fun

Chirs Caira, can you confirm for me?  I feel like the number was 7 Mazz s/s books before the lock. 

Unless he's done another signing he signed for exactly 1 hour on the first day of NYCC back in 2007 (whichever the first NYCC show was as I was parked right next to him with Bolland) then when he realized books were being slabbed with his signature he shut it down, and left the show that day and didn't make it back the rest of the weekend. There were just a handful that were done that day as he was told openly what they were for and he didn't want to participate after that. 

My apologies for not posting more books these last few weeks----time has gotten away from me as I've been preparing books for NYCC, Baltimore and a few private events.  There ARE more books to post, but I thought I would throw down what's coming up.

Just shipped from CGC today, and I'll post them when they arrive next week:

BATMAN #423 (classic McFarlane cover) CGC 9.6 s/s Jim Starlin **(NOTE---this is NOT signed by Todd.  Just Starlin)

ASTONISHING X-MEN #6 CGC 9.6 s/s John Cassaday (Josh Whedon series, 1st Abigail Brand and Ord)

Ghost Rider #28 (v2) CGC 9.6 s/s Howard Mackie (Midnight Sons, 1st Caretaker, Lilith)

SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #90 CGC 9.8 s/s Al Milgrom (5 copies available)

Edited by Rich_Henn

Private signing with SAL BUSCEMA (short notice, I know) around the corner.

Please e-mail me direct richhenncomics@gmail.com

I would normally post this in Sig Series Event Central, but it would automatically be buried on page 2 due to the many in-house CGC signing announcements already posted.