• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN #1...Is there no shame !

16 posts in this topic

Nope, still there...

That "photo" of the book against the rug actually looks pretty screamingly fake when you think about it -- I don't think a book would ever look that bright through a CGC holder if taken with a digital camera.

gossip.gif hi action1kid...i saw that auction yesterday. when i saw that auction my first instinct was to compare the barcode with comic links copy and lo and behold 893whatthe.gif its the same thing...good thing the scan is large enough to see the barcodes

And... Pulled. Well done, guys! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Since we're in the neighborhood: what is the quickest way to notify ebay about a fraud auction? Do you have to write up a whole letter justifying your assertion, or is there just some automated function to report it? Never done it before myself, & it's probably time to start...

Since we're in the neighborhood: what is the quickest way to notify ebay about a fraud auction? Do you have to write up a whole letter justifying your assertion, or is there just some automated function to report it? Never done it before myself, & it's probably time to start...

Must of just happened. It was still there when I checked @ 8 AM. 893applaud-thumb.gif

It takes less than a minute. The only problem is they only accept the item number via this method. No comments allowed.

fraud linky