• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you know about Stuntman Comics?
2 2

16 posts in this topic

To start I’ll admit that I have no GA books in my PC. So I don’t know much of the history of many of these books. However, a friend of mine has a copy of Stuntman Comics #2 that he asked me to look at for him because he doesn’t know anything about it or if it’s worth anything.
I noticed in the price guides that there are very few issues (only 3} and 44 copies of #1 and 19 copies of #2 in the CGC census. I had another person tell me that issue 3 is extremely rare   
What’s the story with this comic book title? Are they worth anything?

Here’s a couple scans of the #2 issue plus I’m looking to get an idea of it’s grade in the PGM forum if interested.

47D2F2CE-F3B5-471F-8621-6ADDEE6DBC67.thumb.jpeg.366783624de73b1b0d5e5ec9cc52a08e.jpeg

0DAC90B5-ADAD-4A38-A501-1261D98EB854.thumb.jpeg.5c9f6d7444072023639d8d175da535a3.jpeg

Edited by ChrispyC66

On 9/10/2021 at 6:09 PM, Black Bat said:

I know that if those dudes in the car were skeletons or zombies or nazis that book would be worth a ton. Great cover, Kirby just got a little lazy with the skulls.  

lol I see your point about the skulls

On 9/11/2021 at 7:55 PM, Badger said:

Marty is still reading the boards but is still unable to post. (shrug) He wants those who care to know he is alive and well and still after Stuntman #3!

So, I e-mailed Dena on May 11th about this.  She sent him an e-mail, and called.  He never got back to her.  I just found this out when trying to get another admin to help him.  Dena is his best bet for getting back on the boards but, he would need to return her attempts to contact him.

On 9/20/2021 at 3:21 PM, comicdonna said:

So, I e-mailed Dena on May 11th about this.  She sent him an e-mail, and called.  He never got back to her.  I just found this out when trying to get another admin to help him.  Dena is his best bet for getting back on the boards but, he would need to return her attempts to contact him.

I did hear from him. He said that a form which was sent to him was not able to be filled out, so he gave up. I'll follow up with him and see if there is some way I could help him. Do you know if she left a voicemail? 

On 9/20/2021 at 4:32 PM, Badger said:

I did hear from him. He said that a form which was sent to him was not able to be filled out, so he gave up. I'll follow up with him and see if there is some way I could help him. Do you know if she left a voicemail? 

I am not sure.  I will try to get a number for her and PM you.