• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long does it take to update?

2 posts in this topic

Hi...  I have received one of my graded comics several weeks ago.  On the CGC website, it is still showing as "Grading/Quality Control".  How long does it typically take to get updated in the system, where I can review any grader notes (graded 9.0).  Also, when I input the cert # under the CGC Certification section, it still says that the item cannot be found.  It was submitted under the Standard level, but it was submitted with 2 other comics as "magazines" (also under Standard level), which are still showing as "Received at CCS".  Does it not get fully updated in your system until the remaining items in the order are completed?  I was curious why it received a 9.0 (hopefully some notes to indicate why) and when I might be receiving the remaining magazine items.  The estimated turnaround times were/are about the same for the comics and the magazines.  All items were submitted with pressing, and with standard grading level.  They were all submitted together in late April, with a CGC received date of early/mid June.  Thank you in advance for any information that you can provide.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  If you have already received the book back and the status hasn't updated to shipped, then it sounds like it just needs to be updated in our system.  Please contact our customer service department and we can get that updated and once it is updated to "shipped" status then you would be able to view that information in the certification lookup field.  You can reach customer service at: 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!