• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder for Signature series comic
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I bought a Signature series comic that was signed by Stan Lee but I want it redone. The comic is graded a 9.8 but there is a piece of debris (looks like a piece of tack adhesive) that is on the back of the comic. It wouldn't normally be an issue but the piece of debris is so large and against a white background it immediately draws your eye to it. 

IMG_5982_LI.jpg

IMG_5982 (2)_LI.jpg

Yeah, that would bother me too. I dont have the answer for you, im actually piggy backing on you because I wonder the same thing. I have a sig series book that is in a very old case and I wouldnt mind having it re slabbed. I worry about the sig being lifted from the book even a little bit. Its been pressed against the plastic for years.

Cgc has a reholder service you can pay for.  If you think Cgc made an error, you can contact them and see if they will help defray some or all of the costs.

they have contact information on the Cgc website.  Good luck