• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Credit Card charge assistance. Contacting accounting

3 posts in this topic

I won't put any personal info in this message, but I got a credit card charge for a different amount from anything I have ordered from CGC and my membership credits have not been touched. In fact I have had books scheduled for grading, for months, but nothing at the grading stage yet. I submitted a question about it on the website, and was contacted with a note saying "We will transfer your question to the accounting department". Since then it has been a month with no response. In that time, I have tried meaning accounting directly and submitting another contact us form and even tried calling twice (difficult for me because I live overseas, about 12hrs ahead of EST). Does anyone have a suggestion about how to actually contact the company? Any advice would be appreciated.

• Administrator

Good morning,

I am sorry no one has gotten back to you.  If you would like to send me your customer number or invoice number, I can check into it for you and have someone get back to you ASAP.  You can send me a private message if you don't want to put that information directly on the chat boards. 

Thank you!

I had this same thing happen to me. I had scheduled my orders so nothing would hit at the same time. That way I don't get a bunch of charges all at once.

I had two orders that were sent a month apart the earlier onw was opened but never billed then after they opened the second box suddenly I received one large charge because they combined the two orders. Not sure why they held the earlier order and it took me a while to figure out what they had done. So you might look at your orders and see if that happened to you.