• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fees.

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a question about “fees” for a comic I sent in under the walkthrough category. I’m trying to understand the charges on the invoice. I valued the comic at $3,500 (actual value much less based on grade received) so, 3% of my estimated fair market value would be $105 which, is what I was invoiced for on the “line” on the invoice. I understand there is a $150 minimum charge for the WT category. However, on the “other” line of the invoice I was charged an additional $50, this does not include the charge for S&H which was $39. So, if my fair market value fee was $105 it seems like $45 should have been added to get to the minimum of $150. But, $105+$50 is $155. Why the extra $5? Looking forward to the answer, thanks.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. For questions regarding charges, please contact our accounting department and they can provide you a breakdown of the charges.  You can reach them by email at: accounting@cgccomics.com or by phone at 877-662-6642.

Thank you!