• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] Golden Age comics for sale. DC, Timely, Fawcett, Ace, Atlas, Fiction House, Fox & other publishers.
4 4

174 posts in this topic

Super-Mystery Comics v5 #4 5.0-5.5 with cream to off white pages. Flat, clean copy with some minor creases that don't break color and a small piece off of the bottom back cover. Fantastic colors! Very small staple tears. This is Joe Sarno from Comic Kingdoms former copy as there are 2 small inks stamps on interior margins that tell us that. GPA no help at all. Yours for $285

SM v5 4 f.jpg

SM v5 4 b.jpg

SM v5 4 p1.jpg

SM v5 4 p2.jpg

SM v5 4 p3.jpg

SM v5 4 p4.jpg

SM v5 4 p5.jpg

On 9/26/2021 at 9:10 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Detective Comics #115 5.5 with off white pages. This copy came from an original owner collection straight from the store that bought the collection to me. It's a beautiful 5.5 that feels fresh in hand and makes you want to grade it higher. It has tanning halos inside covers and a small water mark inside bottom front cover. It has a spine curl that should press out easily and nicely. I don't own a press. GPA has a 5.0 sale 3/21 for $325 & a 6.0 sale 4/21 for $379. Take this very improvable copy for $350.

Detective 115 f.jpg

Detective 115 b.jpg

Detective 115 p1.jpg

Detective 115 p2.jpg

Detective 115 p3.jpg

Dwtective 115 p4.jpg

Detective 115 p5.jpg

Gorgeous copy!

On 9/27/2021 at 7:46 PM, Hudson said:

I really like how you recap everything on Page 1.

That makes things a lot easier. 

GLWTS and keep them coming.

:golfclap:

Thanks! I'm not a fan of searching thru threads with a lot of pages, so I decided to do what I'd like to see from others. Who knows, maybe it'll catch on!  :wishluck:

Funny Pages v2 #11 CGC Qualified 4.0 with cream to off white pages. Label notes: PANEL CUT OUT OF LAST PAGE, AFFECTS STORY, INCOMPLETE. 2nd appearance of The Arrow. The interior artwork is a veritable who's who of Golden Age greats ... Jack Cole, Bill Everett, D ick Ryan, Paul Gustavson, Claire Moe and Gill Fox. GPA has a 2.5 blue with light tan to off white pages & tape on cover & interior cover sold 2 & 1/2 years ago for $379. Grab this one just above my cost at $275. SOLD

Funny Pages v2 #11 4.0Q c-ow front.jpg

Funny Pages v2 11 b.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

Batman #100 CGC Universal 3.5 off white pages. Landmark 100th Batman issue and cool cover display of important earlier Batman issues, like #1, #23 (killer Joker cover) and #47 where Batman's origin is explored in detail for the first time!!! Yours at my cost $625

Batman 100 3.5 ow front.jpg

Batman 100 3.5 ow back.jpg

Batman #41 (Mexican Edition of Batman #100) CGC Universal 4.0 c/ow pages. Label notes: Mexican Edition. Extremely rare and the only graded copy of this key issue! Pairs well with the American copy I also have for sale! It's odd rarities like this that add a certain uniqueness to a collection, setting it apart from the rest. Inexpensive key issue at my cost of $325

Batman 100 Mexican copy Batman 41 4.0 c-ow .jpg

Batman 100 Mexican back.jpg

On 9/28/2021 at 8:49 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Funny Pages v2 #11 CGC Qualified 4.0 with cream to off white pages. Label notes: PANEL CUT OUT OF LAST PAGE, AFFECTS STORY, INCOMPLETE. 2nd appearance of The Arrow. The interior artwork is a veritable who's who of Golden Age greats ... Jack Cole, Bill Everett, D ick Ryan, Paul Gustavson, Claire Moe and Gill Fox. GPA has a 2.5 blue with light tan to off white pages & tape on cover & interior cover sold 2 & 1/2 years ago for $379. Grab this one just above my cost at $275.

Funny Pages v2 #11 4.0Q c-ow front.jpg

Funny Pages v2 11 b.jpg

take