• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

looks like the Hulk run sold!

10 posts in this topic

just noticed that Comiclink posted the Sales Pending on the five 9.4 Hulks that were posted months ago:

Hulk #2..... 15000

Hulk #3..... 10000

Hulk #4..... 7000

Hulk #5..... 7000

Hulk #6..... 8400

total = $47400

Anyone remember what they were listed at?

or what was predicted they would go for?

The 9.4 Hulk #6 has a reserve of $10,000 on Heritage. Can't imagine it's going to meet reserve. In fact, I think a lot of the reserves on Marvel SA in the Heritage auction will not be met.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre 1965 marvel silver in grade still strong!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCELLENT, Smithers...............

How many do you still have and are you planning on selling anytime soon?

Quote:

pre 1965 marvel silver in grade still strong!!

EXCELLENT, Smithers...............

How many do you still have and are you planning on selling anytime soon?

i think the first thing i will do is take the 30 DC's that didn't sell on Pedigree to NYC for the National and consign/share space with someone in order to showcase them. I think if folks get to see some of those 8.0's and 8.5's they'll be surprised. and the 9.2's - 9.6's will blow them away............the PC Wonder Woman's just did quite nicely on Heritage (if anyone had been making offers at even those levels they'd all be gone by now).

the next step will be to offer up approx 70 HG pre 1965 MARVELS. (all OO, of course, and free of the taint of resto speculation). not sure where or how those will go, but not until next spring when things calm down.

i may put out a "feeler" list just in case there's something that someone's gotta have later this year.

the next step will be to offer up approx 70 HG pre 1965 MARVELS. (all OO, of course, and free of the taint of resto speculation). not sure where or how those will go, but not until next spring when things calm down.

Harry, come to San Diego next year and sell your books there!

Are conventions really the place to get the most for CGC books? Definitely easier to negotiate in person, but maximum value, I'm not sure.

Are conventions really the place to get the most for CGC books? Definitely easier to negotiate in person, but maximum value, I'm not sure.

I`m just trying to get Harry to come to SD because I`ll be there this year. gossip.gif You should come too, Steve.