• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Horror Mag!

26 posts in this topic

Begin sign-rantpost.gif

I was going to pick up issue # 4 today, I've bought the first 3 issues (both covers of each) and the # 4 now has a cover price of $9.99..........Come on IDW. If the interior art were exceptional I could justify it, but it's not.......so I won't be following the later issues. 893naughty-thumb.gif

End of sign-rantpost.gif

$9.99 = screwy.gif

I was told by the LCS that #4 was the last issue and a TPB would be coming out later reprinting these.

Begin sign-rantpost.gif

I was going to pick up issue # 4 today, I've bought the first 3 issues (both covers of each) and the # 4 now has a cover price of $9.99..........Come on IDW. If the interior art were exceptional I could justify it, but it's not.......so I won't be following the later issues. 893naughty-thumb.gif

End of sign-rantpost.gif

$9.99 = screwy.gif

I was told by the LCS that #4 was the last issue and a TPB would be coming out later reprinting these.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Guess I'll just have to buy that 893censored-thumb.gif last issue after all......... sorry.gif

Begin sign-rantpost.gif

End of sign-rantpost.gif

$9.99 = screwy.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Guess I'll just have to buy that 893censored-thumb.gif last issue after all......... sorry.gif

Yep # 4 is the last issue sorry.gif I did buy it but was too bummed out it was ending ( and the $9.99 price tag) I didn't post about it. frown.gif

Number one reason: price! The cost of this mag rose with every issue by dollars!!! insane.gif

Number two reason: I don't think they promoted this mag well. Should have plastered the fact that it was "The first new Horror anthology mag in decades!" all over the place IMHO.

Number one reason: price! The cost of this mag rose with every issue by dollars!!! insane.gif

Number two reason: I don't think they promoted this mag well. Should have plastered the fact that it was "The first new Horror anthology mag in decades!" all over the place IMHO.

Yeah, I bought the 1st two issues, but the price turned me off... Too bad it's ending, because I enjoyed them and was hoping to find them for cheap at a con or somewhere...