• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kah-lozed

4 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Goldies.

Shipping.

I ship by the best method which includes insurance and tracking all the way to your door. I ship from the UK and have done several sales throughout covid which have all reached their destinations with no issues. In fact I have found shipping from the UK to the States and Australia and from the States to the UK to be one of the fastest and most reliable pathways throughout the pandemic.

Shipping is on me in this deal.

Returns.

Yes, Within 3 days of receipt.  Free shipping by me on this sale, so return is on your dime, although I will contribute if I have mis-represented anything, but I don't, so unlikely.

References.

I have sold many hundreds of books, maybe running into 4 figures of quantity  over the years to scores and scores of different Boardies. From high end Dealers to individual private collectors. I have a kudos thread but this is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of successful transactions.

Exclusions.

No books to naughty people who have disgraced themselves.

Terms

Payment by Paypal is what I accept, although bank transfer is also good if you prefer.

Prompt payment within 24 hours is appreciated.

Book appearing in a few.....

Edited by G G ® ™