• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Ultimate Fallout 4 - Freshly "rescued" from it's poly prison
3 3

12 posts in this topic

Looks great. Check carefully for any impressions and creases the polybag may have made. They may be slight but they'll be there and CGC dings that defect.

9.0/9.2

Press for 9.4+.

Thanks for sharing.

On 9/25/2021 at 11:51 AM, Pangolin said:

9.0 or 9.2. Not sure a pressing will give a better grade because of spine stress that breaks colour. It is a bit large for a 9.4 isn't?

detail.jpg

That LOOKS like a spine tick but it's part of the cover art. If you check out 9.8 copies of the 1st or 2nd print online they all have that and it's 100% smooth to the touch. It's printed. But it bothers me every time I see it on this cover, it's terrible lol 

Edited by BoogieWoogie

On 9/25/2021 at 2:02 PM, BoogieWoogie said:

That LOOKS like a spine tick but it's part of the cover art. If you check out 9.8 copies of the 1st or 2nd print online they all have that and it's 100% smooth to the touch. It's printed. But it bothers me every time I see it on this cover, it's terrible lol 

Thanks for the precision.

A 9.4 is highly possible then. Maybe even 9.6.

On 9/25/2021 at 12:02 PM, BoogieWoogie said:

It's part of the artwork. When I got my head-scratcher 9.0 copy, I thought CGC may have thought it was a color-breaking tick. I still don't understand the grade mine got.