• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adventure Comics with the Legion and other stuff
3 3

36 posts in this topic

Good morning!

I have a nice batch of Adventure Comics with the Legion and some other books I am going to be listing. 

Postage on all books is $10 in a USPS priority mail envelope or $15 in a USPS priority mail medium box in the US. Outside of the US is exact cost. 

I will take returns on all books as long as I am notified within seven days of receiving. 

I prefer payment other than PayPal goods and services to avoid fees, such as Venmo, Zelle, PP F&F, check MO, etc. If you only want to use PP goods and services That’s ok. 

I have been on the boards since 2003 and sold and bought many times. I also have 100% feedback on my eBay account silver!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Silver

First book is is a really nice copy of Superboy #3. de-slabbed from a CGC 5.0 this book looks way nicer but has a almost unnoticeable chip out of the bottom front cover. Structurally it looks like a solid 7. Nice white pages. A very affordable low number issue priced at $400

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Adventure Comics 341 - Second part of the Computo storyline. I crease running through Superboy keeps this out of higher grades. A nice 6.0 with ow/w pages - $10 SOLD

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Silver

On 9/25/2021 at 9:38 AM, jimjum12 said:

Any nice mid grade plus undercopies of Rudolph ? :busy: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I wish Jim, it would mean I scored some upgrades. The word is out on these, I lost a bid for a nice 1955 issue that went for over $1,000. 😢

On 9/25/2021 at 9:44 AM, Silver said:

Adventure Comics 318 in 7.5 with ow pages. Tougher issue to find in HG. $25 

See that SGT. Rock ad on the left…

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit:

On 9/25/2021 at 9:48 AM, Silver said:

Back to more Adventure Comics. Issue 327, first appearance of Timberwolf. Nice 6.5 copy with white pages - $20

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit: