• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Bought a collection...moving most of the moderns and variants (including Albedo 3) <CLOSED>
5 5

136 posts in this topic

Robert E. Howard's Myth Maker #1 (1999). High grade. The cover is card stock and has a unique finish where you can see some marks. "Scratches" is certainly too strong a word. I doubt the camera will pick them up. I would say 9.4 or better without these. Not sure what to make of them. Seem to be a product of maybe another copy rubbing across the cover?

$10

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Amazing Spider-Man #602 (2009), Adi Granov variant with MJ's legs featured. This one has some spine stresses and a top left corner impact just to mix things up. Probably no better than 8.5...maybe 8.0.

$4 or free with next purchase...must claim, and only one freebie per person.  **CLAIMED**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Spider-Girl #0 (1998), very high grade structurally at 9.6 I think. There are a couple extremely faint spots on the cover that could be stains. Light has to be just right, no texture difference. Not sure what they are. Adjust accordingly.

$20  **NOW $18**

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman