• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Bought a collection...moving most of the moderns and variants (including Albedo 3) <CLOSED>
5 5

136 posts in this topic

Life With Archie #37 (2014) Alex Ross signed Dynamic Forces variant. Limited to 370 copies, and comes with COA (cert # 244). High grade at 9.4 or better, but I didn't want to break the seal on the DF logo, so graded through the bag.

$25  **NOW $22**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Here's a different one. Conan The Rogue, Marvel Graphic Novel (1991). High grade with a color fleck at the bottom of the spine that drags it down. It's a shame, because the spine is very sharp with only a couple spine ticks. Probably 9.2 without the fleck...with? 8.5? 8.0? Not certain. 

$90  **NOW $78**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Alright.....I kinda want to keep this one. But, I bought the collection planning on selling all the modern stuff. So, here we go.

Albedo #3 (1985), 2nd Usagi Yojimbo in 8.5 (maybe 8.0) with spine stress the only issue. DESPERATELY needs a press. Here is the rub...this book is signed and sketched by Stan Sakai in the margin of the first page of the Usagi Yojimbo story (no COA). See pics. I love it, but I am going to put a number on it. 

$395  **NOW $360**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Zoohunters Sketchbook, San Diego Comic Con exclusives, Covers A and B. Both are very high grade (9.6ish). Signed by Peter Steigerwald (no COAs). A is numbered 160 out of 200. B is also numbered 160 out of 200. These are small, ashcan sized books. 

$35 for the pair  **SOLD to @nicka**

Edited by elibowman

On 9/30/2021 at 10:23 AM, elibowman said:

Zoohunters Sketchbook, San Diego Comic Con exclusives, Covers A and B. Both are very high grade (9.6ish). Signed by Peter Steigerwald (no COAs). A is numbered 160 out of 200. B is also numbered 160 out of 200. These are small, ashcan sized books. 

$35 for the pair

:takeit:

Next is a set of Green Lantern black and white covers from 2013-14. All very high grade again. I have numbers 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26. Happy to provide better pics of any issue upon request.

$65 for all 11 books...$8 each 

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Blackest Night complete set of 1 through 8 (2009-10). All are the Ivan Reis sketch variants, and all are very high grade (#1 might be 9.2 with a stress mark and NCB corner bend in spoilers, but most look better than 9.2). I will provide pics of the group, #1 and #7, but happy to provide more upon request. BEAUTIFUL set.

$250  **SOLD**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman