• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSE

13 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2021 at 2:21 PM, grapeape said:

If you have to ask......

Pretty cool though. I would’ve put this at auction.

Seller may just be seeing if there is high interest/demand for this type of art before launching an actual sale or auction, and at what price.  Seems like $100-$150 a page. or $3000-$4000 for all, would be a place to start, but I'm out.  Be cool if the cover art (also by Nodel) was part of it!  Great tiger.  Best, David

On 9/30/2021 at 3:32 PM, cgcmod8 said:

You are missing some required information in your FS thread.  I will give you 24 hours to make the changes, before removing the thread.  The usage guidelines can be found here.

What am I missing?

I guess #6? 6. Add a tag of "boardsonly" for items only listed here on these boards. This allows those who have already scanned through ebay items on ebay or other venues to quickly find off boards-only sales that represent new material.

On 10/1/2021 at 12:37 PM, BrooklynComics said:

What am I missing?

I guess #6? 6. Add a tag of "boardsonly" for items only listed here on these boards. This allows those who have already scanned through ebay items on ebay or other venues to quickly find off boards-only sales that represent new material.

I see you have added the info I was looking for.   Thank you.