• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harper Comic Con - Westlake, Ohio (Cleveland) October 3rd, 2021

6 posts in this topic

Another Harper Con is coming up which will be the last in Cleveland for the year.  It runs from 10 - 4 PM at the Doubletree in Westlake.  $5 entry fee and I believe masks will be required but no limit on attendance.  For $5 you just can't beat the number of dealers set up and blowing out books.

Edited by 1Cool

On 9/29/2021 at 2:56 PM, 1Cool said:

Another Harper Con is coming up which will be the last in Cleveland for the year.  It runs from 10 - 4 PM at the Doubletree in Westlake.  $5 entry fee and I believe masks will be required but no limit on attendance.  For $5 you just can't beat the number of dealers set up and blowing out books.

Never been to a con, this one is like 15 mins away so i may go.

On 9/29/2021 at 3:13 PM, Nazirite said:

Never been to a con, this one is like 15 mins away so i may go.

It's a good first Con to go to since it's cheap and is laid out well without any entertainment stuff to wade through.  There is usually about 30 dealers in the room with a ton of different stuff but don't expect to see many slabs or ultra high books and you should have fun.

On 9/29/2021 at 3:17 PM, 1Cool said:

It's a good first Con to go to since it's cheap and is laid out well without any entertainment stuff to wade through.  There is usually about 30 dealers in the room with a ton of different stuff but don't expect to see many slabs or ultra high books and you should have fun.

That’s my kind of show :headbang:

I came and i saw and kicked some butt.  I blew through my money before the show started and left by 10:30.  The highlight was a NM (possible NM+) copy of TMNT 2 1st print that is just a fantastic copy.  Got another 10 copies of Moon Knight 1 for a great price and a stack of other stuff.  It was basically a repeat of all the other Harper shows but there is always a few new books floating around.

On 9/29/2021 at 5:44 PM, SkOw said:

That’s my kind of show :headbang:

You setting up at the show this Saturday near Detroit?  I'm about 90% sure I'll be making the trip over to grab some books so bring the good stuff lol