• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Way Contemporary Indian Art is Intrinsically worth more than Iron Man !!

12 posts in this topic

believe me, the world doesn't spin just around comics OA...there are other forms of art outhere too wink.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif YEah, I think some guy named DaVinci has some nice OA.... 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, but some dude named Jack Pollard, or something like that, had the nerve to try to pass off some of his paint spattered drop cloths as OA. Can you imagine the nerve of the guy?!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif YEah, I think some guy named DaVinci has some nice OA.... 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, but some dude named Jack Pollard, or something like that, had the nerve to try to pass off some of his paint spattered drop cloths as OA. Can you imagine the nerve of the guy?!

I tried to get a recreation of his OA, but then I worried that the people on comicart-l would feel cheated.