• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Pickup: Ex-Machina 5 Cover by Tony Harris

11 posts in this topic

Ex-Machina is easily one of my favorite books on the market right now, so I was happy to have the opportunity to pick this cover up well below the current price for Tony's covers for this series.

I bought it sight unseen and was extremely happy with the cover when it showed up today. I personally think it's one of the very best from the series as it's a great image of the main character with a bit of nifty symbolism mixed in.

Machina5.jpg

By the way, the pencil shading is more subtle than the scan and isn't really a weird purple color. I just screwed up the levels a little in PhotoShop.

Let me get back to my mantra now: don't buy art from books you don't read, dont buy art from books you dont read. ooohhhmmm.........

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif That's my mantra as well. Makes buying more enjoyable for me. thumbsup2.gif