• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Occult Relics and Artifacts
2 2

42 posts in this topic

Hey guys,  So I’m the proud owner of the WWBN with the first appearance of the Darkhold.  It’s a cool comic, but mine isn’t in that great of condition so feel free to share a picture of your nice one

ANYWAY!   It got me to wondering what other cool relics or magical artifacts are floating around the Marvel Universe  that aren’t infinity stone driven?  Can you tell me about them?  Where did they first appear?  What do the associated comicbook covers look like? (I never forget a cover)

TIA,

Steve

On 10/7/2021 at 3:17 PM, Westy Steve said:

Where did that start?

Cant remember-there were 3 guys and each one had an amulet that gave em powers and they died or something then the white tiger got all 3 amulets.  I think george perez did the original white tiger.

Not in a comic but from Spidey and his Amazing Friends (The Fantastic Mr. Frump), Doom uses an amulet to gain fantastic powers..

Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" The Fantastic Mr. Frump (TV Episode  1981) - IMDb

There's really a tremendous amount of these macguffins, if you will, floating around in the marvel universe. Prester John's power stone, Molecule Man's wand, Red Skull's power cube, etc.. etc.. Most of the occult ones will be found in the Dr. Strange universe, I'd bet.

Edited by bronze_rules

On 10/7/2021 at 9:02 PM, bronze_rules said:

There's really a tremendous amount of these macguffins, if you will, floating around in the marvel universe. Prester John's power stone, Molecule Man's wand, Red Skull's power cube, etc.. etc.. Most of the occult ones will be found in the Dr. Strange universe, I'd bet.

I had to google macguffin :shy: