• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE Mostly GA but as always a few odd items thrown in for fun!
3 3

215 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2021 at 8:04 PM, Robot Man said:

R Crum’s Head Comix Second print 1968 Viking Press

Large paperbound book. Just packed with classic Crumb strips, sketches and gags!

Book has a lower spine split. Lots of general reading wear. Light waterstain on inside covers on lower left edge. Still, solid and a nice reading copy!

$15.

crumbbook1.jpg

crumbbook2.jpg

I’ll take it 

On 10/14/2021 at 10:11 PM, Robot Man said:

Incredible game as it should be. 2 of the toughest in baseball but the better team prevailed tonight.

Go suck fog Giants!

F5B3F9A9-D466-4C60-A52A-7EBA549E531D.jpeg

How many funny books did you need to bribe the guy to make that horrible call? 😒🙈😴🤨😱🤮🤐🤬🙈

Merry Christmas!!!

2021 "The check swing heard around the World"

The Dodgers win the series!   The Dodgers win the series!   The Dodgers win the series!

Hey, I saw the call. I think it could go either way depending on your allegiance to one team or another. 

The Giants lost because they missed opportunities. Hitting Justin Turner and eventually scoring the winning run didn't help either. The calls all night were often sketchy for both teams. They might have squeezed into winning the division by one game but they lost this playoff round by one run. 

Couldn't have been any closer all year. Hell of a year, Hell of a series and maybe the best game of the year. 

Best team last night took it and advances...

On 10/15/2021 at 4:24 PM, Robot Man said:

2021 "The check swing heard around the World"

The Dodgers win the series!   The Dodgers win the series!   The Dodgers win the series!

Hey, I saw the call. I think it could go either way depending on your allegiance to one team or another. 

The Giants lost because they missed opportunities. Hitting Justin Turner and eventually scoring the winning run didn't help either. The calls all night were often sketchy for both teams. They might have squeezed into winning the division by one game but they lost this playoff round by one run. 

Couldn't have been any closer all year. Hell of a year, Hell of a series and maybe the best game of the year. 

Best team last night took it and advances...

I wanted it to go 20 innings,

I would just like it  to have been a clean strike out. 

Duck the Fodgers!!!

But saving grace if Dodgers do it again at least It will only be L.A. burning down and being looted. 

8EE0D3F9-3498-4D44-B50F-CC86FDDE513F.jpeg

On 10/10/2021 at 2:17 PM, Robot Man said:

Famous Funnies #38 Sept. 1937 Eastern Pubs

Big fat 68 page issue a year before Action #1. Contains nice Buck Rogers by Caulkins, A War on Crime feature (first crime stories in comics). Roy Powers Official story of the Boy Scouts starts in this issue. And, as an added bonus, a very colorful interior premium pin-up Buck Rogers page.

Nice, flat, complete copy. small top corner spine tear and tear at top staple. Small name written on cover in ink. No other tears, creases or pieces missing. Book and centerfold well attached to covers. Nice, supple, fresh pages. Just light reading wear.

Grab one of the earliest comic books for WAS $70.

NOW $60.

famousfunnies38a.jpg

famousfunnies38b.jpg

famousfunnies38c.jpg

:takeit: