• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help! What would a fair price be on a Batman 3 CGC 8.5?

9 posts in this topic

Thanks for the response.

I believe that 9.0 was an 8.0 resubmitted and it came back the 9.0.

I have a dilemma maybe you can help me.

If you had a choice between a Batman 3 CGC 8.5 off white or

a Batman 16 CGC 9.0 with White Pages

what would you do?

Please help.

Thanks

I'd go for the Alfred (Batman 16) but that's just me. I like that issue and it's more key to me than Catwoman in costume...

Assuming the Batman 16 is cheaper, anyway. If they are the same cost, the Batman 3 is the better deal.

I have both and the Batman 3 is harder to find, especially if you want one well centered. The 16 is pretty common place and a highly overrated issue.

Also, I am not selling a Batman 3 but I am looking to upgrade my copy so I have been stalking a few copies.

I'd go for the Alfred (Batman 16) but that's just me. I like that issue and it's more key to me than Catwoman in costume...

Assuming the Batman 16 is cheaper, anyway. If they are the same cost, the Batman 3 is the better deal.

Batman 20 is better than 3 or 16 IMO. Classic Batmobile cover. laugh.gif

141_2_0000020.jpg

My 2 favorite bat covers are 11 and 20. I had both 2 years ago but sold them both.

I had a 9.0 on the 20 and a 7.0 on the 11.

As far as the Bat 3 and the 16 it looks like I am buying the both of them so i would like to thank the folks that tried to help.

I will post pics once i get them.

I actually have Batman 1 up. Finished the run about three years ago so now focusing on Detective and upgrades. My 2 is from an original owner collection (as is my 8). Books are out of Phoenix, AZ. I don't have anything professionally graded that is part of my pre-CGC collection so the Batman 2 is not graded but I would put it at a 5.0 to 5.5 with cream to off-white pages. My 4 is about 7.0/7.5 with white pages.

Good luck on your quest. I have enjoyed the 20+ years it took me to finish the run.