• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10% off until i close in a couple hours.. Quick Sale or they go to Comiclink....
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

SOOO.. I won some Art in comiclink last night.. and hate to part with cash so dug around for some books to send them instead of paying.. while I was doing that I thought they could wait another day to hear from me so I can give my friends on the CGC Boards a chance to by them first.. but obviously these will only be available for 24 hours or so.. so grab them while you can! 

I will have a few in GA/SA too.. which you can combine shipping on! 

Thanks!

the words...

First :takeit: in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations.. but they are encouraged :foryou:

No HOSers or Probies, please.

Payment via paypal . Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice unless we talk about it. 

Shipping is $18 for up to 2 slabbed books in the US.  

Raws $10 for up to 4 books in the US.

USA shipping yes.. Canada ok but will be exact cost to ship. 

No returns on slabs unless damaged .. returns on raws cool within 7 day  But ask for more pics if you need them no one likes returns....

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards if you want a reference let me know.. or there is a kudos thread somewhere! 

Edited by Unstoppablejayd