• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: 3x Marvel Point One #1 - graded too high?
2 2

35 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2021 at 10:45 PM, 815K1 said:

And then some pictures…it’s really silly behaviour, seriously.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:56 PM, thehumantorch said:

Welcome to the boards.

5JS0w6h.gif.020691b60b062f47342f56a92f7f42b6.gif

On 10/28/2021 at 2:56 PM, thehumantorch said:

Welcome to the boards.  Here is the PGM guideline that states one book per thread.  You're new and that's great but please follow the PGM guidelines.

POSTING LIMITS
2. Please post only one (1) book per thread and a maximum of three (3) books per person in a 24 hour period. It will make it more enjoyable for people to grade and will also encourage more people to grade your submission.

Yes master.

On 10/28/2021 at 1:22 AM, 815K1 said:

Real mature!

Saw you re-posted in three different threads, thanks for doing that.  I'm not sure if the person that replied was serious or kidding when they suggested you consolidate it but you definitely shouldn't, the way you did it is much easier for everybody.  About to weigh in now.

Edited by candygramformongo

On 10/28/2021 at 8:32 AM, candygramformongo said:

Saw you re-posted in three different threads, thanks for doing that.  I'm not sure if the person that replied was serious or kidding when they suggested you consolidate it...

After reading his responses in this thread, I just wanted to see if his head would explode.

It didn't. 

On 10/29/2021 at 6:11 PM, Domo Arigato said:

After reading his responses in this thread, I just wanted to see if his head would explode.

It didn't. 

Who are you talking to, you contribute by answering the questions and you reference your comments so you’re not just talking for your own ego to beat your chest Tarzan. 

please stop spamming my feed.

On 10/28/2021 at 11:18 PM, Randall Ries said:

You are my kinda member. That was funny as Hell.

That book is in the neighborhood of a 9.0. Bends on both sides of the book. Some color break on the front cover.

Which Book? A. B. C. ???