• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problem while logging in on the Boards with Chrome
2 2

29 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2021 at 1:41 PM, vaillant said:

Actually it did it to me regardless of "autofill". And yes, by "remove" I meant "clear". :)

Homer Simpson Episode 20 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

On 10/26/2021 at 4:03 PM, vaillant said:

Hi, I don’t know if this has been experienced before or if I am missing something, but this evening I can’t seem to be able to log in with Chrome on my Mac.
I have always used Chrome with the CGC boards, and I logged in a few weeks ago. This evening, while it should show the login credentials page, the browser redirects to the general landing page (see screenshot).
Any clue on why this might be happening? I have temporarily used Safari to log in, but it’s pretty uncomfortable as I have always been used to use Chrome. Thanks!

I had this exact same thing happen to me last week for days. I emailed Tech support and he suggested I completely log out on the main page and make sure no other pages or tabs are open. Then log back in from the main page. I did and I've had no issues since. 

On 10/26/2021 at 5:00 PM, Chazgee said:

I had this exact same thing happen to me last week for days. I emailed Tech support and he suggested I completely log out on the main page and make sure no other pages or tabs are open. Then log back in from the main page. I did and I've had no issues since. 

This was my experience - I noticed that when I got redirected to that page, it showed me signed in, but clicking on "Chat forum" it showed me as not. So I decided to click "Sign out" on the main page, and then the sign-in page DID show up.