• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLZ Comic App booted By GoCollect
4 4

48 posts in this topic

Im not going for the full member ship!

I Just need a guide on the raw prices. the 2.99  basic is good for me.

No need to pay $4.00 to duplicate features of CLZ and get features that other sites give for Free

I opted in for the year as I'm gonig to migrate over from CPG. I'll maintain both for the year and then see what the values do. It's pretty easy CSV import into CLZ so it shouldn't take me too long. I'm interested in the raw grades Covrprice is going to provide even though it is 8 grade buckets rather than prices for each grade.

ASM #129:

2022-10-06_19-56-37.jpg.89580ed641adfc88bd06c466a2523ec8.jpg

2022-10-06_19-59-52.thumb.jpg.264802dec9079f7f9a81e8b7b7332dfc.jpg

Sorry for thread-jacking, since this is originally about CLZ, but to help provide some info on the new integration with Covrprice, I've used CovrPrice for the last year now, and I like it a lot.

If you have no tracking system at all, I recommend it.

The only complaint I have with their newest update last month is when a slab value is not existent, they use the most common one. So, I have many <9.0 slabs that have no sales data, but if the most common one is 9.8, they price it out as 9.8. Kinda silly to see a <$50 slab price out at >$1,000 in many instances...

I complained to them about the inflation of my collection value and they are looking into an alternate method, like closest grade instead of most common.

Prior to the update, if it was non-existent, they offered no value, which in a sense I liked better and can sort by value and see which ones have no sales because they have no value listed ... if no one is willing to pay for it, what is it worth?... exactly....

For the raws, it's been a great tool for me to know what bounds I should put on any purchases or sales and know what is reasonable. Even if the data is not present, the way they present it visually makes it real easy to do some practical interpolation to fill in the blanks, with specific "grayed out" data for sales that are very old so you can make your own estimates of "is this reasonable or not". In any event, YMMV.  To me, Covrprice is all I need.

On 10/8/2022 at 7:32 PM, Upgrayedd2 said:

In the Support section of this App, I see guidance on how to sync to a desktop computer. However, I cannot find the App in the Apple Store for a desktop. Any ideas?

CLZ comics in the store. Once you get that up and running (and have subscriptions), then they will send you a link that proves instructions for linking. 

On 10/8/2022 at 3:24 PM, Kerdese said:

CLZ comics in the store. Once you get that up and running (and have subscriptions), then they will send you a link that proves instructions for linking. 

Thank you. I'll reach out to them and inquire as I am not interested in installing it on a mobile device. I want to install it directly on my desktop and only use it on my desktop.