• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L👀K! Selling ASAP! Noobie needs help please!
4 4

90 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2021 at 3:36 PM, Bookery said:

Seriously?  For folks who spend a lot of time posting jokes, they can't spot a good old fashioned teasing when they see it?  I actually thought it was pretty funny... the OP put a bit of effort into it.  The most common '90s drek, the name is "Ruth" but it's a man's hands in the photos, the handle is tRUTH Hurt, they were found in an old cabin in the woods (at Halloween no less!), they are a first time poster but know to refer to themselves as a noobie, and they know nothing about comics but know they should be graded and auctioned (in all of the years I've been in business, I have never had a collection brought in by non-comic collectors who found or inherited stuff who have ever even heard of professional comic grading).  And the Bic... as if in ready to torch the lot!  Anyway, kudos to the OP.  I found it rather clever.

Don't encourage him...

On 10/31/2021 at 8:36 PM, Wolverinex said:

The horseshoe sculpture is probably the best thing I learned on this forum

That’s what she said.

Whenever I see the word 'LOOK' on ebay in a listing, I immediately don't.

It's become a chestnut like, CGC ready, CGC IT, I'm not a professional grader, I found these in my grandmas underwear drawer etc. etc

Cliches that people use about comics to paint a scenario that they don't know anything about them.

Without being unkind these comics would serve a very useful purpose by being given to some underprivileged kids. They are drek but nevertheless would make some kids day. 

On 11/1/2021 at 7:09 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

It's become a chestnut like, CGC ready, CGC IT, I'm not a professional grader, I found these in my grandmas underwear drawer etc. etc

Cliches that people use about comics to paint a scenario that they don't know anything about them.

Without being unkind these comics would serve a very useful purpose by being given to some underprivileged kids. They are drek but nevertheless would make some kids day. 

L@@K!  I dont know nuthin abt comics but I found these in an old sea chest in a lighthouse-do not know anything abt comics but they appear to be 9.9 gem mint and probably 10.0 after a press-

On 11/1/2021 at 10:09 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

LOOK 👀 

I can tell you that this is 💯 a shill account & there are no comics & no cabin in the woods! 
Dat being said: a C& P would help the value of these books before Man hands decides to go ahead & slab them!

Edited by Comics4All

On 11/1/2021 at 10:11 PM, kav said:

L@@K!  I dont know nuthin abt comics but I found these in an old sea chest in a lighthouse-do not know anything abt comics but they appear to be 9.9 gem mint and probably 10.0 after a press-

Not a sentence….