• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BOONDOCK SAINTS 3 starring Norman Reedus & Sean Patrick Flanery (TBD)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Deadline has reported that Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flanery are set to reunite with writer/director Troy Duffy for Boondock Saints 3. The original film found the pair playing fraternal twin Irish brothers Connor and Murphy MacManus. After taking out a couple of Russian mobsters in self-defence, the twins set out to rid their hometown of Boston of all crime, but that attracts the attention of an FBI agent played by Willem Dafoe. The sequel, The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day, surfaced a decade later and Duffy is ready to bring the boys back for another film.

The fans have loved these characters for twenty years. They use terms of endearment like ‘the Brothers’ or ‘the Boys.’ We left them in jail at the end of Boondock 2 and fans want to know what happened to them. Norman and Sean have been a driving force to keep this franchise on track and break some new ground story-wise. The fans have been waiting. They literally ask about it daily, and I am really excited to be working with Impossible Dream to make Boondock III a reality.

I sported the cross in the picture in spoiler... that is almost too hard to see so Norman pointed to it :pullhair: wish there was optimal ways to do stuff sometimes, but I'm "not a cosplayer!" :insane: 

I wonder if Rocko was too old to return, again referring to the pic in spoiler, he didn't look like the character in person at all back in 2017 lol

Spoiler

4980361_Full_Rev.jpg?t=My8xMy8yMDI0IDE6N

again with the "hat!" @Cat maybe you can make me feel better about this one as well lol

That was just an interesting time or feel of emotion back then, new to comic-cons for me and etc...... it was fun though :shy:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM