• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not OK, really not ok...
4 4

171 posts in this topic

On 11/26/2021 at 5:07 PM, innocuous said:

I went to the grocery store to buy some ice cream for Thanksgiving. They were all out of the salted caramel vanilla that goes great with the apple pie. 

I BLAME all the kids who were likely hoarding the ice cream knowing Thanksgiving was coming. The ice cream manufacturers already knew Thanksgiving was coming, so they prepared by buying milk wholesale. I know this because the price of milk is higher than it was last Thanksgiving.

If people would just STOP BUYING ICE CREAM and buy more brussel sprouts, the market would equalize.

It's so bad, there's now a black market. My neighbor had chocolate, but we were desperate for something to go with the pie. I had to let them borrow our leaf blower in exchange for a couple of scoops.

I just feel so bad for the ice cream manufacturers. I hope they come out with more signature flavors and increase their prices so that they can stay in business. 

you had me at brussel sprouts

On 11/26/2021 at 8:03 PM, thehumantorch said:

hm they'll take your money and make you the hamburgers.

Nope.  I tried ordering 25-they said they could only sell me 10.

On 11/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

He knows that. He just wants to b&c about others that b&c. To get them to stop. Its the song that never ends. 2c

He even admits to it and apologizes for it in the first post, why the conversation has gone on more than a page is beyond me. Sentences, I blame @kav :kidaround:

One out of six sentences!

That's a pretty good ratio! 

It's a Thanksgiving miracle! 

On 11/26/2021 at 8:25 PM, thehumantorch said:

:wavingwhiteflag:

I was buying burgers for my class.  I took the 10 and told the other 15 students i'd get em over the next couple days.  It did not go well.

On 11/26/2021 at 8:42 PM, I like pie said:

Just have to use Grubhub:gossip:

McD.PNG

you can submit the order but then you get the phone call-

On 11/26/2021 at 8:47 PM, I like pie said:

Coincidentally, this is what I have for dinner every night. I'm finishing 43 and I type this.

(worship)

On 11/26/2021 at 9:53 PM, kav said:

Go into McDonald's and order 100 hamburgers and see what happens.

How many McD's hamburgers do you think you could eat in one sitting? Serious question. I think I could do 15. I've thought about this often but never tried it.

On 11/26/2021 at 8:47 PM, I like pie said:

Coincidentally, this is what I have for dinner every night. I'm finishing 43 and I type this.

anyway hub grub drivers often eat the food they deliver so you probaly only recieve 30

On 11/26/2021 at 8:54 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

How many McD's hamburgers do you think you could eat in one sitting? Serious question. I think I could do 15. I've thought about this often but never tried it.

probably lets see 8

On 11/26/2021 at 10:49 PM, I like pie said:

There isn't much he can do about it. It will always got back to, "ToT's are only estimates".

True, and that announcement was in May! They have repeated it in the "ask cgc" forum, but I believe given the reaction that is not common knowledge. 

I know what you have to go through to find the proof that cgc said tat starts at delivery.  It is not easy to find, and here is the instance where they could easily feign accountability.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/26/2021 at 8:55 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I know what you have to go through to find the proof that cgc said tat starts at delivery.  It is not easy to find, and here is the instance where they could easily faint accountability.

sorry not a sentence.
@Comics4All