• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Showcase 11
3 3

12 posts in this topic

Hi. I've just started submitting comics to CGC but haven't gotten any back yet so not sure how accurate my grading is. Planning to submit this lower grade comic and wondering what you all think it will grade as. I've been getting everything cleaned and pressed through CGC mainly because it's cheaper to ship if you don't split the order up, so it will be pressed. Thanks!

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

I think a 2.5 is about right if there is no spine split. I would be a bit concerned about a press as it almost seems to be a bit brittle. As stated, it wouldn't help much anyways.

On 11/10/2021 at 5:21 PM, Jarodm5 said:

Thanks for the replies. I'm never sure what kind of effect things like those gouges have on the grade.

Your welcome gift is a link to the single greatest condition instructing tutorial on the entire net. The Heritage permanent auction archives, with an unparalleled ZOOM feature that is the best of its kind on the web. The study of the multitude of CGC graded books in this section of this Auction site, using this ZOOM tool, will gain you invaluable insight into understanding CGC grades in general.

Comic Hall of Fame | Heritage Auctions 

Use the search engine to call up any title, number, grade. 

Oh... and

welcome.gif