• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED / Marvel Magazines High Grade For Sale!
5 5

137 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I will be posting Marvel Magazines for sale starting with a run of Dracula Lives! and we'll go from there depending on customer interest and time considerations. I have other runs available which are in good enough condition to post individually.

First :takeit:in the thread wins

Payment will be by Zelle (Preferred), PayPal, Check or M/O. My address for payment by Zelle or PayPal is maurer327@gmail.com. I will provide my home address for check or M/O to customers upon request.

Once the thread closes I will need you to PM me with your mailing info and I will send you your total including exact shipping according to your address and shipping method. I will send an order of 1 mag by First Class, 2 or more by Priority.

Returns will be accepted by contacting me by PM within 7 days of delivery.  

RECAP SUMMARY ON PAGE 7. YOU CAN PM ME FOR BUNDLE DEALS.

The Fantastic Creations of Bernie Wrightson  Signed & Numbered 215/500  NM  $50

IMG_1915.JPG

IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

Edited by apocalypse76
CLOSED

Hey guys, I will be listing a run of Savage Tales on Wednesday 11/17 at around 11 am CT. Thank you to everyone who has bought so far! Everything listed is still available except the ones that have been lined through and marked SOLD at the bottom of the post. I am also willing to accept reasonable offers for anything remaining by PM.