• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Pricing

6 posts in this topic

I just did and it was slow to load and wanted me to install flash. That was the end of me using it. I pretty much have everything memorized or can make a close enough guess. Current asking prices and past sold results are free if I would want to research. Any site I tested that has a trending price or guide price I never found one to be accurate. Check it out. If they don't give you a free trial to try it out then ......

I just tried it as well. 

It's very clumsy. I couldn't find prices for a Hulk 1 (it showed hundreds of results).  

I defaulted to Hulk 181 and the prices are kind of silly.

Unless of course your selling one. Then these prices are accurate and you should privately message me right away without doing any further research. 

But out side of that very specific scenerio, it's pretty lousy. 

Screenshot_20211116-181628.png

On 11/17/2021 at 7:55 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Isn't Flash unsupported as of 2021, and recommended to be uninstalled before 2022?

I don't know anything about it. I haven't seen anything about flash in the last 5 years or more until i clicked on that link.