• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Bunny Day Rumble sign up thread

172 posts in this topic

Mmmmmm.....for someone who said that the Water Cooler is dark and there's gum on the floor, you sure are posting a lot in there lately! Prepareing for Easter massacre Sunday? crazy.gif

I think we scared him off. I was having fun letting loose on him.

Oh, and if the madness starts this Sunday, I hope it's late as I will be out most of the day. If not, hopefully the bleeding will continue into Monday.

Mmmmmm.....for someone who said that the Water Cooler is dark and there's gum on the floor, you sure are posting a lot in there lately! Prepareing for Easter massacre Sunday?

I got talked into it by a friend. And once I got started, I didn't want to quit for fear silence would be taken as compliance -- the major reason most arguments go on waaaay too long.

However, it did give me plenty of fuel for the massacre. I have my sights on a coinee or two now. Some of them are so pompous. Knowledge of pocket change does not correlate to IQ. That said, I also think some of them are quite nice. As in all venues, there is a mix of people and personalities.

-- Joanna

Joanna,

The more people, the more it'll have the making for a bloddy brawl, so I say join in! But do so with your regular ID. I think there will be a basic understanding among participants that what is said in the heat of battle will not carry over after the massacre is over(at least until next Christmas anyway wink.gif ).

Those aren't hooligans! Those are people whose handles are easy to make puns out of, and who had posts I'd read right before writing the note. I was going to go on, but the next name was 'greggy' and it stumped me. How do I pun that one? So I gave up.

Trust me Joanna.....they're all hooligans......and I deserved to be lumped in with them. They're always forcing me to bag on people in my posts. frown.gif

I'll be out of town, but should have access to the boards. I'll be there!!! And, yes, I was one of the "Christmas Eve 7"..... tongue.gif

BTW - Ubi, awesome avatar! Roofus the "Stunt Bum" BFK for Life!!!!! grin.gif

Chris

I'll take alla you on....anywhere, anyplace, anytime....you guys (and girl) are so weak I can kick your collective azzes and still have time to gobble deviled eggs and kielbasa....

You guys are weak and miniscule and are hardly worth the time to sit at my 'puter and pound out the letters into misspelled words.... mad.gif

Whew....a little rusty.....but I think I'm ready.... crazy.gif

Vizzini

Oh, I'm in. I've just been warming up upstairs. I've already been called a "pompous windbag" by Bug, so the bagging has begun.

I think we all need theme music, though! I figure Joanna is going to have "Ride of the Valkyries" as hers. This is going to be mine.

Donut, I've ALWAYS wanted to have theme music! I was thinking maybe Megadeath's "Symphony of Destruction" for myself... or maybe something played on a calliope... or maybe "Symphony of Destruction" played ON a calliope!

We all know Greggy's going to choose "Cornflake Girl" again...

Araich's going to stake out the "Facts of Life" theme song...

Pov will take "Why Can't We Be Friends"...

Dang, have you noticed that The Simpsons have used all the good ideas for theme songs? You really can't beat having the "trash commissioner" walking out to the "Sanford & Son" theme...

Oh, and Bug will choose "Baby Elephant Walk" AGAIN for the millionth time.

Okay, here's a great Viking theme song for Joanna...you'll have to picture the "Comic Book Warriors" heading across the great collectible divide (aka, the ocean) to land on the shores of the coinees lands to rape, pillage, and plunder! Unfortunately, I won't be around this weekend to witness the carnage, so make sure y'all save the good stuff!

Comic Book Vikings set sail for the Land of the Coinees!

OK....so will this be another "anywhere, anytime" battle...or do we take it to the coinees in their forum? Or are we going to fight amongst ourselves? Should I send Ablue an email? So many questions? We need a plan!

Chris

Oh, I'm in. I've just been warming up upstairs. I've already been called a "pompous windbag" by Bug, so the bagging has begun.

Wellllll.......my pompous windbag comment was really aimed more at another poster up there.

But just wait until Easter. mad.giftongue.gif