• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trainer and energy cards...

3 posts in this topic

On 11/18/2021 at 5:06 PM, Glenn Deming said:

Is there a market for trainer and energy cards? I have several that I have had for years.  Some of them are also in Japanese.

Maybe if you have some 1st Edition originals?

Other than that you may find a niche crowd but I haven't seen any of them moving online.

On 11/18/2021 at 3:06 PM, Glenn Deming said:

Is there a market for trainer and energy cards? I have several that I have had for years.  Some of them are also in Japanese.

I think the question is a bit subjective and relative, but you can look at 'sold' listings on ebay to get a bit of an idea.  There might also be more of a market for professionally graded (especially highly graded) 1st edition cards.  There are other also other websites and chat venues which these cards may be discussed more in depth.

most of the better ones seem to sell for around $5, some rare/useful ones obviously more, most obviously less.  

There might also be more of a market for professionally graded (especially highly graded) 1st edition cards and/or the chase cards.  There are other also other websites and chat venues which these cards may be discussed more in depth.