• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!This is it guys.. I found a OA grail.. so Need to sell some beloved Timely' s ... War Covers and Schomburg
5 5

72 posts in this topic

Take 2!! as the state run Gestapo did not like my previous wording..lol

Well CGC.. I have done it .. I committed to the most expensive piece of original art I have ever bought.. so I need to create some cash.. and serious sacrifices need to be made. So I am going to be offering up some great Golden Age Timely comics.. mostly MMC but a HT may slip in. Sorry for the pics.. getting lots of glare for some reason. But do not be shy about asking for additional pics of specific books you are interested in. This one hurts.. but lets find some good homes for these! 

Thanks!

the words...

First :takeit: in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations.. but they are encouraged :foryou:

No HOSers or Probies, please.

Payment via paypal . Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice unless we talk about it. 

Shipping is $20 for up to 2 slabbed books in the US.  

Raws $10 for up to 4 books in the US.

USA shipping yes.. Canada ok but will be exact cost to ship. 

No returns on slabs unless damaged .. returns on raws cool within 7 day  But ask for more pics if you need them no one likes returns....

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards if you want a reference let me know.. or there is a kudos thread somewhere! 

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

On 11/19/2021 at 1:14 PM, gunsmokin said:

Posting rule 69.69 subsection 69 implores the seller to relate full disclosure of what they intend to spend said buyer’s money on…:canofworms::cheers:

I love to share!!! And really want to- but this one is going to take some finagling to pay off… so I’ll just give you some hints… is a Canadian artist drawing a Canadian character and the page is from the 70s! 

MMC 50 CGC 6.5 R sold! 

this thing is a beauty and I had it graded before the conserved label existed… it is also unpressed and had it graded on site at C2E2 a couple years ago where they are notoriously tight. A 5.0 blue label sold for over 4500 not to long ago and that is what I am asking on this one $4500

E3AC86DD-FF6D-427D-A681-FF19983A97B1.jpeg

4BC66D0F-2BF8-487F-AAD4-7A3885F95E15.jpeg

495A1477-4334-4CB9-9126-33B107531CCB.jpeg

238EDC0F-5B9F-4251-8816-CCEBB87870DE.jpeg

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

On 11/19/2021 at 10:23 AM, Unstoppablejayd said:

I love to share!!! And really want to- but this one is going to take some finagling to pay off… so I’ll just give you some hints… is a Canadian artist drawing a Canadian character and the page is from the 70s

Canadian artist:  I'm going to have to go with Justin Bieber

drawing:  I didn't know Bieber could draw

a Canadian character:  I'm going to have to go with Jim Carrey - he's quite a character

page is from the 70s:  I have no idea what this means.