• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mainframe Bat Black Friday/Comic Sketch Art Order

6 posts in this topic

Did anyone else put in an order at LAST years Mainframe Bat Black Friday event? I did and 1 year later I am still not sure that CSA has had my comic triple signed by Finch/King/Mann yet (not even sent to CGC). I’ve been in contact with them many times and they said they were struggling to get signatures due to Finch being in Canada. 

Yup, same here.  Got in touch with them about this and this was last update at beginning of Nov,

The books are just pending Clay Mann’s signature currently. He had to cancel his September appearance, but we are bringing the books to his house this week to get signed and will submit them to CGC ASAP.

Well, Comic Sketch Art has started to ghost me on the status of this book. After a year of updates saying they were having problems with getting David Finch. Now after 1.5 years I get no response. I’m thinking about reaching out to each of the 3 creators directly since they are rep’ed by CSA, I really don’t think that’ll help but maybe they’ll inquire if they have outstanding books for signing. I’m kind of at a loss at this point.

I did a book for stegman and cates and sent the email on Tuesday and still haven’t gotten a answer. It’s been over a year and half since I paid for it. I do see the owner and one of his workers selling books on eBay from a couple different signing times from the both of them 

On 4/23/2022 at 11:59 PM, thesink said:

Well, Comic Sketch Art has started to ghost me on the status of this book. After a year of updates saying they were having problems with getting David Finch. Now after 1.5 years I get no response. I’m thinking about reaching out to each of the 3 creators directly since they are rep’ed by CSA, I really don’t think that’ll help but maybe they’ll inquire if they have outstanding books for signing. I’m kind of at a loss at this point.

Hi, if this helps, I have been in touch with them and they have been responsive to my status requests (esp Mandy at Comic Sketch Art) and after 1.5+ yrs my book arrived safely this week and is triple signed.  The signing happened on 3 different dates for each of the creators.  

IMG_1931.jpeg

On 4/26/2022 at 2:31 PM, waynemel said:

Hi, if this helps, I have been in touch with them and they have been responsive to my status requests (esp Mandy at Comic Sketch Art) and after 1.5+ yrs my book arrived safely this week and is triple signed.  The signing happened on 3 different dates for each of the creators.  

IMG_1931.jpeg

That's awesome to hear, especially so since I ordered the same 3 signatures on the same book but on the blank variant. Mandy was very good about updates until about 4 months ago when she stopped responding all together.