• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ed McGuinness and Chris Bachalo Art Reps?

9 posts in this topic

Hey Thomas!

I'm not 100% on this, but I believe McGuinness is with Graphic Collectibles (www.graphiccollectibles.com) and Bachalo is with Moth Comix now (www.mothcomix.com). Bachalo also has some stuff with Albert Moy (www.albertmoy.com). I may be wrong on this- so if anybody else knows something, correct me.

I like the Wieringo stuff in your gallery! He's always been one of my favorite pencilers.

You are correct about McGuinness. Here's a link:

Graphic Collectibles

I spoke with Mitch yesterday, as a matter of fact, about my McGuinness page. Ships tomorrow. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Nice!!! What was the McGuinness page from? I'd love to get my hands on a nice McGuinness Deadpool page or cover...

It's down off the site now. It's a full-page splash from Superman/Batman. cloud9.gif

Thanks for the help guys. By the way, I'm not interested in commissions and only published stuff so those links really help and save me a lot of time.

pkveronese, thanks for the kudos on the Wieringo stuff. I obviously like his stuff too but the new Friendly Neighborhood Spidey sucked really bad for some reason. frown.gif

Thanks for the help guys. By the way, I'm not interested in commissions and only published stuff so those links really help and save me a lot of time.

pkveronese, thanks for the kudos on the Wieringo stuff. I obviously like his stuff too but the new Friendly Neighborhood Spidey sucked really bad for some reason. frown.gif

I know - I too wasn't too happy with the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man stuff. What do you think about his stuff now that none of it is inked directly (all of it is lightbox)? I've started to buy a couple of pieces, but they almost seem like they would be too faint and barely show up on the wall.. Has anybody gotten any recent un-inked Wieringo stuff and could shed some light? Thanks! - Keith

Personally I've stayed away from the pencils only pages. It has that unfinished look to it and really isn't all that appealing to the eye. At least my eye. Plus I'd be way more worried about smudging the pencils unless they were sprayed with a fixative which I would guess they're not.

It sucks too because there were some FF pages that I would've liked.

I wish he'd go back to the traditional method but I don't see any benefits for him to do that except maybe for the resale of his work but then he has to split it with the inker so even that doesn't work to his benefit.

Oh well, looks like I'll stick to his older work.